What Can Be Treated with Multifrax?
Multifrax™ as well as most fractional lasers are used to treat a wide range of skin concerns in dermatology, including:
- Acne scars: Fractional lasers can be used to improve the appearance of acne scars by stimulating collagen production in the skin.
- Wrinkles and fine lines: The stimulation of collagen production can also help to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Pigmentation: Fractional lasers can be used to target and reduce pigmentation caused by sun damage or age spots.
- Melasma: Melasma is a type of pigmentation that is caused by hormonal changes and can be treated with fractional laser.
- Sun damage: Fractional lasers can be used to improve the overall appearance of sun-damaged skin by reducing pigmentation, fine lines and wrinkles.
- Photoaging: Fractional lasers can be used to improve the overall appearance of aging skin by reducing fine lines, wrinkles, and pigmentation caused by sun damage.
- Stretch marks: Fractional laser can also improve the appearance of stretch marks by stimulating collagen production.
- Hyperpigmentation: Fractional laser can improve the appearance of hyperpigmentation caused by a variety of reasons such as sun damage, post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation or melasma.
It's important to note that the specific results and the number of treatment sessions required will vary depending on the individual and the condition being treated. It's important to consult with a board certified dermatologist before treatment.